RS Aero, Laser, Laser Radial, Laser 4.7, Optimist and other centerboard classes with at least five boats may apply.
Notice of Race(pdf)
Sailing Instructions (pdf)
Class Breaks/Flags (pdf)
On the Water
- 1000 – 1030 Check in (required prior to racing)
- 1030 – 1045 Competitor's briefing
- 1200 First warning signal
- After racing Party at clubhouse with dinner included for competitors and a no-host bar
- 1015-1045 Practice Starts (when available)
- 1100 First warning signal
- 1600 No warning signal after this time
- After racing Awards event at clubhouse
Courses will typically be windward / leeward and may include gates, offsets, and gybe marks. A target of at least four and up to six races may be sailed each day with a typical race duration of 20 to 40 minutes.
Centerboard (Double+) $50
Centerboard (Single) $50
- This race is included in the CYC 2018 Sound Season's Pass. Not included in 2019 Season's Pass.
- If you are paying by cash or check you must contact the office at 206-789-1919 or email@example.com
Saturday, January 26, 2019 at 10:30am . (Note Registrations accepted at the discretion of the race committee after the deadline may be assessed a $20 late fee.)
Off the Water
Complimentary dinner available at the club on Saturday after racing. On the menu: Buca di Beppo catering - chicken parmigiana, eggplant parmigiana, Caesar salad, artisan bread. The bar will be open Saturday and Sunday.