Enjoy the 3rd Annual Bremerton Bridge Blast fireworks and airshow on Saturday, June 29th. There will also be street fairs in both Port Orchard and Bremerton.
Join us at the cozy Port Orchard Marina for a weekend of fireworks and festivities in Port Orchard and Bremerton. We have 6 slips reserved for the evening of June 29th. Want to stay another night before or after? We can help you out with 2 for 1 coupons.
We will dock together at Port Orchard Marina which will be a quiet refuge from the plethora of activities available in both Port Orchard and Bremerton. Explore the attractions listed below during the day and then...
SATURDAY - 7:30 pm: Meet at Port Orchard Marina with snacks and drinks to board 1 or 2 boats, motor over to Bremerton, and anchor below the bridge for the evening show. 8:00 pm Airshow, 10:15 pm Fireworks from the majestic Manet Bridge.
Note: The current is too swift in this area for boats to anchor overnight.
SUNDAY - 9:30 am: Meet at the soft shelter at the end of the guest dock for Potluck Brunch. BBQ will be available.
Bremerton Bridge Blast Cruise Events and Attractions
Enjoy Port Orchard’s waterfront celebration called Fathoms of Fun!
· Summer Festival Craft & Vendor Show - just steps from the marina (10 am - 6 pm) Thurs, Fri and Sat
· Annual Grand Parade (6 pm - 9 pm) Sat
· Dinghy Derby - all handmade boats, no motors (noon - 3 pm) Sun
Bremerton’s celebration on the same weekend is called Bremerton Bridge Blast!
The foot ferry conveniently runs every ½ hr between Bremerton and Port Orchard.
· Bremerton Boardwalk Street Fair - just steps from the ferry (noon - 10:30 pm) Sat
· Tour the USS Turner Joy (10 am - 5 pm) Everyday
· Visit the Puget Sound Navy Museum (10 am - 4 pm) Everyday
Organizer: Chris McMuldroch - email@example.com