There are four Thursday series, as follows:
- Spring Series: Apr 12, 19, 26, May 3, 10, 17
- Interim Series: May 24, 31, Jun 7, 14, 21
- Summer Series: Jun 28, Jul 5, 12, 26, Aug 2, 9
- Fall Series: Aug 16, 23, 30, Sep 6, 13
Location: Puget Sound off Shilshole.
Classes: F18, I-14, 505, Star, Thistle, Tasar, Vanguard 15, RS Aero, Laser, Snipe, Optimist and other centerboard and small keelboat classes with at least five boats may apply.
Notice of Race (pdf)
Sailing Instructions (pdf) Updated 4/12/18. See notice of changes.
Class Flags (pdf)
Registrant List / Results
On the Water
1730 – 1800 Practice starts (when available)
1815 First warning signal
Sunset No warning signal after this time
After racing Dinner at clubhouse
Courses will typically be windward / leeward and may include gates, offsets, and gybe marks. A target of at least two and up to four races may be sailed each day with a typical race duration of 20 to 60 minutes.
A boat's series score will be the total of her race scores, except that a boat's worst score will be excluded if six or more races are completed. This changes RRS A2.1. One race will constitute a series.
90 minutes for the first boat in class and for other boats 30 minutes after the first boat that sails the course.
- Notice of Race amended by CYC Notice of Race Addendum.
- Eligibility: CYC Adult/Family, Senior, Honorary Life, and Junior members. Prospective members may race in these series for up to 12 months.
1st, 2nd, and 3rd in class for each series.
Centerboard (Double+) $75
Centerboard (Single) $50
Monday before the start of each series.