There are four Thursday series, as follows:
- Spring Series: Apr 12, 19, 26, May 3, 10, 17
- Interim Series: May 24, 31, Jun 7, 14, 21
- Summer Series: Jun 28, Jul 5, 12, 26, Aug 2, 9
- Fall Series: Aug 16, 23, 30, Sep 6, 13
Location: Puget Sound off Shilshole.
Classes: F18, I-14, 505, Star, Thistle, Tasar, Vanguard 15, RS Aero, Laser, Snipe, Optimist and other centerboard and small keelboat classes with at least five boats may apply.
Notice of Race (pdf)
Sailing Instructions (when available)
Class Breaks (when available)
Registrant List / Results
On the Water
1730 – 1800 Practice starts (when available)
1815 First warning signal
Sunset No warning signal after this time
After racing Dinner at clubhouse
Courses will typically be windward / leeward and may include gates, offsets, and gybe marks. A target of at least two and up to four races may be sailed each day with a typical race duration of 20 to 60 minutes.
A boat's series score will be the total of her race scores, except that a boat's worst score will be excluded if six or more races are completed. This changes RRS A2.1. One race will constitute a series.
90 minutes for the first boat in class and for other boats 30 minutes after the first boat that sails the course.
- Notice of Race amended by CYC Notice of Race Addendum.
- Eligibility: CYC Adult/Family, Senior, Honorary Life, and Junior members. Prospective members may race in these series for up to 12 months.
1st, 2nd, and 3rd in class for each series.
Centerboard (Double+) $75
Centerboard (Single) $50
Monday before the start of each series.