There are four Tuesday series, as follows:
- Spring Series: Apr 10, 17, 24, May 1, 8, 15
- Interim Series: May 22, 29, Jun 5, 12, 19
- Summer Series: Jun 26, Jul 3, 10, 24, 31, Aug 7
- Fall Series: Aug 14, 21, 28, Sep 4, 11
Location: Lake Washington off Leschi.
Notice of Race (pdf)
Sailing Instructions (pdf)
Class Flags (pdf)
Registrant List / Results
On the Water
1715 – 1745 Practice starts (when available)
1800 First warning signal
The race committee intends to conclude racing no later than a time that will permit boats to return to Leschi Marina before dark.
Courses will typically be windward / leeward and may include gates, offsets, and gybe marks. A target of at least two and up to four races may be sailed each day with a typical race duration of 20 to 60 minutes.
A boat's series score will be the total of her race scores, except that a boat's worst score will be excluded if at least four races are completed, two scores will be excluded if at least seven races are completed, and three scores will be excluded if at least ten races are completed. This changes RRS A2.1. One race will constitute a series.
90 minutes for the first boat in class and for other boats 30 minutes after the first boat that sails the course.
- Notice of Race amended by CYC Notice of Race Addendum.
- Eligibility: CYC Adult/Family, Senior, Honorary Life, and Junior members. Prospective members may race in these series for up to 12 months.
1st, 2nd, and 3rd in class for each series.
$150 per series (members, see Member Discount Packages)
Monday before the start of each series.