Laser, RS Aero, and any other class with at least five boats are welcome to apply.
Please register as early as possible to help grow the event! Contact CYC directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or logistics concerns.
Notice of Race (pdf)
Sailing Instructions (pdf)
Class Breaks (pdf)
Registrant List / Results
On the Water
- 1000 – 1030 Check in (required prior to racing)
- 1030 – 1045 Competitor's briefing
- 1200 First warning signal
- Post race socializing at clubhouse with meal available
- 1100 First warning signal
- 1600 No warning signal after this time
- After racing Awards event at clubhouse
Courses will typically be windward / leeward and may include gates, offsets, and gybe marks. A target of at least four and up to seven races may be sailed each day with a typical race duration of 20 to 40 minutes.
A boat's series score will be the total of her race scores, except that a boat's worst score will be excluded if six or more races are completed. This changes RRS A2.1. One race will constitute a series.
60 minutes for the first boat in class and for other boats 20 minutes after the first boat that sails the course. Other Provisions:
- Notice of Race amended by CYC Notice of Race Addendum.
- Competitors must check in at CYC clubhouse prior to racing.
Awards at party for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in class. The Seattle Laser Fleet Frigid Digit Regatta Perpetual Trophy will be awarded to the overall winner of the Laser Standard (full rig) Fleet.
- Centerboard (Double+) $60
- Centerboard (Single) $40
- This race is included in the CYC 2018 Sound Season's Pass.
February 22, 2018 (Thursday). (Note Registrations accepted at the discretion of the race committee after the deadline may be assessed a $20 late fee.)
Off the Water
Dinner is available for $10 at the CYC Clubhouse on Saturday after racing. Non-host bar will also be available.